350GM SELLEYS LIQUID NAILS HEAVY DUTY
Category: CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVES
Quantity: In Stock
Selleys Liquid Nails Heavy Duty is an advanced high performance construction adhesive which cures in half the time required.
- 2 times more strength than Liquid Nails® in less than half the time
- Fast speed of cure means mechanical fasteners can be removed after 8 hours on porous surfaces, compared to 24 hours for Liquid Nails®
- No drip, slump or stringing, even when applying a bead to overhead surfaces
- Excellent resistance to water and weather makes it suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Strong bond that is flexible enough to respond to building movement
- Easy to extrude from the cartridge at low winter temperatures
- Most interior and exterior building substrates
Where can this product be used?
- Metal or aluminium door strips to floors and walls
- Timber or fibre cement sheeting to cement block or brick walls
- Masonite/hardboard to timber or floorboards
- Wallboard or panelling to wood or metal frames
- Cork tiles to timber, fibre cement or plaster
- Timber flooring to yellow tongue in conjunction with mechanical fixings to avoid later squeaking
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Plastics** (pre-test to determine suitability)
**Not for polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon.
Inquiry - 350GM SELLEYS LIQUID NAILS HEAVY DUTY