250gm NICORA GOLDBERG LUSTER
Category: METAL & WOOD, PROTECTIVE COATING
Quantity: In Stock
Ideal for new and previously painted surfaces purposely for decoration and protection of surfaces such as metal fixtures, cement, wood, advertising materials, PVC, paper, sculpture, statue, art & craft, ceramic, plaster, fiberglass, polystyrene, wall, stones and clay.
• Ideal for D.I.Y
• Water-resistant and anti rust
• Excellent colour retention
• Strength & good durability
• Easy to apply, rolling, brushing or spraying
• Superb flow control, rapid drying and non-drip
- Brush, roller or spray
- >10m2 / litre depending on application method and film thickness
- Water (prefer deionised water)
Direction Of Use
1. Stir the paint well until homogenous.
2. Dilute with 5-10% water if necessary for brushing and rolling; but dilute with 30-40% for spraying.
3. Ensure painting surfaces are free from dirt, rust, grease and other contaminants.
4. Apply 1-2 coats for optimum performance.
|• Surface dry||: 25 mins|
|• Touch dry||: 2 hours|
|• Hard dry||: 8 hours|
• 1 hour or above depends on film thickness.
• Wash with water
Inquiry - 250gm NICORA GOLDBERG LUSTER