By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions.If you do not agree with them, you are not authorized to use the website.
1. This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by CRAFTER DIY TOOLS ENTERPRISE or a third party. We do not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website, its applications, interface or contents. You must not use any trademark displayed on this website.
2. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from this website and we exclude liability for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions in this website or your use of this website (including any interference with or damage to your computer system). If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, we limit our liability to the resupply of the relevant information or services.
3. You release CRAFTER DIY TOOLS ENTERPRISE, its servants, and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website.
4. Prices listed on this website and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by CRAFTER DIY TOOLS ENTERPRISE. We make no representation that the products listed in this site are currently available at any or all of our locations. For full details of product information, product price, and conditions contact us at Malaysia. telephone: +(6010) 986 5220
5. This website may contain links to external Internet websites. CRAFTER DIY TOOLS ENTERPRISE does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
6. Links to this site are permitted, provided the full HTML page is loaded. Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered “security areas” that bypass any security protection or password protection that CRAFTER DIY TOOLS ENTERPRISE establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us.
7. You must only use this website, and you must only display, copy, distribute download, and print portions of this website for your own personal use. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material.
8. We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside CRAFTER DIY TOOLS ENTERPRISE’ control or maintenance requirements.
10. CRAFTER DIY TOOLS ENTERPRISE offers you access to this website and the functionality attached to this website but reserves the right to charge a fee for this service in the future (no fee is currently applicable).
12. These conditions are governed by laws of the State of Selangor, Malaysia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
CRAFTER DIY TOOLS ENTERPRISE is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information when you deal with us.
We will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. You can access our website and browse the site without disclosing personal information.
We will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected and we will not disclose your personal information to a third party, except when it is required to facilitate a service you have requested.
We ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed unless law requires it or to prevent or investigate suspected unlawful activity.
We have implemented security technology and policies, rules and measures to protect the personal information under our control against unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
We will remove personal information from our systems where it is no longer required (except where archiving is required).
CRAFTER DIY TOOLS ENTERPRISE
17, Jalan Bumi U5/136C, Subang Galaksi, Seksyen U5, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Hotline: +60 10-986 5220
Fb Page: https://www.facebook.com/crafterdiytools/
In this policy, we explain how and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, and what controls you have over our use of it.
2. CRAFTER DIY TOOLS is committed to complying with Commonwealth legislation governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
Collection of information
3. Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
4. In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by CRAFTER DIY TOOLS. If you contact CRAFTER DIY TOOLS, we may keep a record of that correspondence –
• When you establish or access an account or order product.
• When you conduct certain types of transactions such as cheque purchases or refunds
• When you submit your e-mail address to our website mailing list.
• When you place an order on our web-site to purchase goods we may require you to provide us with contact information including your name, address, telephone number or email address and financial information (such as credit card details).
5. Financial information that is collected via the website or through the Trade or Supplier BITS Internet trading systems is used by us to bill you for products and services. Any financial information that is collected is for the purpose of transaction approval and funds transfer. The financial information we collect from you is strictly confidential and held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
6. At or before the time the personal information is collected by us, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organizations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
7. We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (e.g. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance). We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where you would reasonably expect that we would use the information in such away. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
8. In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
• Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
• Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety
• Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
• Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorized by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process);
• Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
• Where you have requested a service (e.g. Installation, assembly or hire of a product) and we are required to disclose the information to an Installer in order to facilitate the provision of the service.
9. Our website may contain links to other websites and those third party websites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. CRAFTER DIY TOOLS encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Security and storage
10. CRAFTER DIY TOOLS places great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control.
11. Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
12. CRAFTER DIY TOOLS retains the information you provide to us including your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
13. Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
14. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users’ personal information, CRAFTER DIY TOOLS cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once CRAFTER DIY TOOLS receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
15. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Access to and correction of personal information
16. CRAFTER DIY TOOLS is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers, clients and website users.
17. So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the National Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information through our Privacy Officer:
18. Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
19. If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
21. We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually the Commonwealth Privacy Officer) investigate your complaint.
Transfer of information overseas
22. Pursuant to the National Privacy Principles we may transfer personal information we have collected about you to someone other than you in a foreign country only if such transfer is permitted by the National Privacy Principles.
23. CRAFTER DIY TOOLS collects information from the site using “IP files”.
24. When you visit the CRAFTER DIY TOOLS site to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. This information will only be used for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Web Sites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Web Sites.